Hilton Foods Australia is committed to putting safety, health and wellbeing at the centre of what we do and has implemented a Contractor Management System at its Bunbury and Truganina meat processing plants.
How it works
The Contractor Management System allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances, licences, and safety documents) depending on the work they do for Hilton Foods.
All contractor workers must also be registered – their roles chosen and online inductions completed – so they can access the plants and work safely at site.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of Hilton Foods Australia.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract