Hilton Foods Australia is committed to putting safety, health and wellbeing at the centre of what we do and has implemented a Contractor Management System at its Bunbury and Truganina meat processing plants.
How it works
The Contractor Management System allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances, licences, and safety documents) depending on the work they do for Hilton Foods.
All contractor workers must also be registered – their roles chosen and online inductions completed – so they can access the plants and work safely at site.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for workforce and competency management. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of Hilton Foods Australia.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is a real-time online system which can:
- provide access to company and individual contractor data
- manage training and inductions
- administer contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manage the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- award accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provide tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offer online and call centre support
- manage contractor performance over term of their contract